Information About Us
www.aqquua.com (the “Site”) is a Website operated by Aqquuaa LLC, a limited liability company formed under the laws of the State of Delaware. As used in this Agreement, the words “We,” “Us,” and “Our” refer to Aqquua LLC (“Aqquua”)
We are committed to protecting and respecting Your privacy. The words “user”, “You” and “Your” used in this Agreement refer to users of the Site. We are responsible for protecting Your personal information as a “data controller” under applicable data protection legislation. If You have any queries about this Policy or how We use Your personal information, please contact Us by writing to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data We collect from You, or that You provide to Us, will be processed by Us. Please read the following carefully to understand Our views and practices regarding Your personal data and how We will treat it. By visiting the Site, You are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
This policy is prepared in compliance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”), as in force from time to time. Where a particular provision applies to EU-based users only, We have made this clear. Our nominated person for data protection is _________ and the contact details for that person are email@example.com
Information We Collect
The information We collect about You might include Your full name, company name, address, e-mail address and telephone number. If You place an order with us, we will collect your credit card and/or bank information.
How We Collect Information
1. We may record telephone calls for quality assurance purposes.
2. If You purchase products from Us through the Site, We will collect information about Your purchase of these products.
3. We may also collect technical information relating to Your use of the Site, including Your browser type or the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect Your computer to the internet. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to Your computer whenever You are surfing the Web. Aqquua does not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable so Your use of our Site remains anonymous.
4. We also gather general information about the use of the Site, such as which pages users visit most often, which services are of most interest and the geographical location of Users. We may use this information to personalize the way the Site is presented when users visit, to make improvements to the Site and to ensure We provide the best service for users. Wherever possible We use aggregated or anonymous information which does not identify individual visitors to the Site.
Why We Collect Information
We collect this information for the purposes described in the section titled “How We use information”. The lawful basis for which We process Your information is:
• Your consent;
• processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which You are a party. If You fail to provide this information We may be unable to perform the contract;
• processing is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations.
• processing is necessary for the purpose of the legitimate interest pursued by Us or a third party, except where Your rights as a data subject override our legitimate interest.
How We use Information
We will use Your personal information
• to provide You with the products or information You have requested;
• to process the orders You place;
• to provide You with information about Our products and services We believe may be of interest to You, and to notify You about changes to our products and services; as part of Our efforts to keep the Site safe and secure; and to ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for You and for Your computer.
• If You are based in the EU, We will only use Your personal information for electronic marketing purposes if We are allowed to do this by law or if We have Your consent. If You agree to Us providing You with marketing information, You can always opt out at a later date. If You would rather not receive marketing material from Us, please let Us know at any time by contacting Us using the details at the end of this policy.
We will never disclose Your personal information to a non-affiliated third party without first receiving Your permission. We may host Your personal information on these systems:
• Document Management System
• Email System
• Disaster Recovery Repositories
• Contact Management System
• Billing System
• Electronically Stored Information Platforms
• Phone System
Aqquua will never willfully disclose any personally identifiable information about our visitors to any non-affiliated third party without first receiving the user’s permission. We do not collect personally identifiable information from Our visitors other than what is supplied to Us on a voluntary basis.
This Site may make available to its users messaging services, chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups. Any information that You disclose in these areas becomes public information and You should exercise extreme caution when deciding to disclose such information. Aqquua may use such information for its internal purposes, including but not limited to, auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve the Site and for marketing and promotional purposes. Aqquua may also use this information to deliver to You information about Aqquua and for trend analysis, pattern detection, and site administration. In addition, Aqquua may collect Internet Protocol addresses for the purposes of system administration and to report aggregate information to our partners.
Users may opt-out of receiving future marketing communications from Aqquua and other entities by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of every email or emailing Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Consistent with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), Aqquua will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent. Only persons 13 and older may provide personally identifiable information to Aqquua. Persons 13 and Younger may visit the Site but may not register or otherwise provide any personally identifiable information.
If You are based in the European Union, the above provisions relating to children’s privacy generally apply to children under the age of 16, but this may vary across different member states.
International Transfers (EU based users)
If You are based in the EU, We will need to transfer Your personal information to the United States for the purposes listed in this policy. Please be assured that We will always ensure any transfer is subject to appropriate security measures to safeguard Your personal information.
For How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
We keep Your information for no longer than is necessary. We will retain Your information for any period required by law, and where We are not under a legal obligation to retain Your information, We will determine what is necessary by reference to the lawful basis for processing set out above and our legitimate interests.
If You have any questions about how long We keep Your information, please contact Us.
California Privacy Rights
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information with respect to the types of personal information the business shares with third parties for direct marketing purposes by such third party and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. Under California law, California residents who have an established business relationship with Aqquua may choose to opt out of the disclosure of personal information about them to third parties for marketing purposes. You may make a request for the information You are entitled to receive under Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code by sending a letter to such effect to ________________ at 450 Lexington Ave c/o Aqquua LLC New York, NY 10017. You may file grievances and complaints with the California Department of Consumer Affairs, 400 R Street, STE 1080, Sacramento, CA 95814; or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210; or by email to email@example.com. For more information about protecting Your privacy, You may wish to visit: www.ftc.gov.
Your Rights Under Data Protection Law (If You Are Based in the EU)
You can manage Your marketing preferences by emailing Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You have a right to ask Us to confirm whether We are processing information about You, and to request access to this information (“right of access”’). You also have the right to be informed of the safeguards We have in place relating to any transfers of Your information to another country.
You may ask Us, or We may ask You, to rectify information You or We think is inaccurate, and You may also ask Us to remove information which is inaccurate or complete information which is incomplete (“right to rectification”). If You inform Us that Your personal data is inaccurate, We will inform relevant third parties with whom We have shared Your data so they may update their own records.
We want to ensure that Your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that You have provided to Us changes, for example if You change Your email address, name, or payment details, please let Us know using the contact details at the end of this policy.
You have a right to obtain Your personal data from Us and reuse it for Your own purposes, perhaps for another service, without hindering the usability of the data (“right of portability”). This right does not apply where processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in Us.
You have a right to seek the erasure of Your data (often referred to as the “right to be forgotten”). You may wish to exercise this right for any reason, for example where it is no longer necessary for Us to continue holding or processing Your personal data You may withdraw Your consent. You should note that We are entitled to and reserve the right to retain Your data for statistical purposes. This right is not absolute,as We may need to continue processing this information, for example, to comply with our legal obligations, or for reasons of public interest.
You have a right to ask Us to restrict our processing of Your information (“right to restriction”) if:
• You contest its accuracy and We need to verify whether it is accurate
• the processing is unlawful and You ask Us to restrict use of it instead of erasing it
• We no longer need the information for the purpose of processing, but You need it to establish or defend legal claims
• You have objected to processing of Your information being necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest, or for the purposes of our legitimate interests. The restriction would apply while We carry out a balancing act between Your rights and our legitimate interests.
• You exercise Your right to restrict processing; We would still need to process Your information for the purpose of exercising or defending legal claims, protecting the rights of another person or for public interest reasons.
• You have a right to prevent Us from processing Your data for the purposes of marketing.
If You would like to exercise any of Your rights above, please let Us know using the contact details at the end of this policy. We will act in accordance with Your instructions as soon as reasonably possible and there will be no charge.
You have a right to report any of Your concerns about our use of Your data to the relevant data protection authority in Your EU country.
Log Files – Aqquua may use log files to track how the Site is being accessed and used. Log files track anonymous user information such as IP addresses, browser types, Internet service providers, referring and exit pages, platform type, date and time stamps, and number of clicks to, from, and within the Sites.
Information from Banner Ads – If You arrive at the Site through a banner ad or other affiliate referral device, Aqquua may track from where You arrived as well as clicks that might have impacted Our servers.
Aqquua may use clear GIF Tracking Pixels to track user movement through the Site for traffic measuring. In addition, some affiliates may set such tracking pixels on our web pages to track completed forms and requests referred by their Web sites.
Aqquua, either directly or via its agents, may employ persistent cookie, Web beacon or other technology (collectively “Analytics Technology”) that tracks unique users on the Site. The data collected by the Analytics Technology includes, but is not limited to, user ID, IP Address, user Agent, Date/Timestamp, Referral URL, Request URL, Review Submission ID, Client Name or ID, Product Category ID, Product ID, Website Category, Session ID, Click Events, Conversions, Site Visits, Average Time on Site, and other data passively generated by a user’s interaction with the Site.
You may opt-out of the collection of user data via the Analytics Technology by following the directions at email@example.com.
The Site has industry standard security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under Our control. Although there is no “perfect security” on the Internet, Aqquua will take all reasonable steps to ensure the safety of Your personal information.
No hyperlinking is permitted to the Site without the express written permission of Aqquua.
If the email address You provide to Aqquua is a wireless address, You agree to receive messages at such address from Aqquua. You understand that Your wireless carrier’s standard rates apply to these messages. You represent and warrant that You are the owner or authorized user of the wireless device on which messages will be received, and that You are authorized to approve the applicable charges associated therewith.
Use of the Site
You acknowledge that the personal information You provide to Aqquua is collected and stored in the United States and therefore consent to the transfer of information to and storage of the information in the United States, regardless of Your country of domicile.
By registering to use the services provided by Aqquua and by providing personal information through the Site, through any means of communication with Aqquua or by Using the Site and services contained therein, You hereby represent and warrant that:
• You are an actual person of at least 18 years of age, You have the right to provide the information that You submit to Aqquua, and the information You submit is accurate, complete and truthful; and
If You have any comments, questions or requests, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.